Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Happy Day !!!

Happy Dayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


This is my 2nd trial with online shopping.I am one happy customer coz within 14 days I received my order from Your Personal Shopper USA . Yeayyyyy....

Masa browsing thru this blog, im found out item yang I suka already sold but I e-mail to Kak Basharah mana tau ada luck. She replied my e-mail next day & within 5 day she managed to find item yang i nak even slightly different but Im happy with it. Pas confirm payment on 1/12/2010, within 14 days (yesterday) I received my ordered :)

Please do visit Your Personal Shopper USA now!!!!

Don't worry her sister, Sara Ahmad one of famous amos adorable creative blogger too. That why I really trust this blog shop :)

3 comments:

  1. uii..bestnyaaa...
    bila i nak rajin beronline shopping ni?

    ReplyDelete
  2. tak brani sgt sebenarnya kalau tak kenal.hehehe....

    ReplyDelete
  3. lama dah tak online shopping ni..

    ReplyDelete